Saturday, August 27, 2011

The New Shift

Q:  George, I watched a video of a young man asking all the Light workers to come forth now to do what they came to do.  I'm not sure what that is, but I didn't like the fear I saw in him.  It was as if he was terrified of the coming shift.  Should we be afraid?

A:  The coming shift is as I have stated many times with you - mainly a spiritual awakening although there will be earthly changes also.  As I have stated the earth's energy is speeding up in order for the changing to be.  It is as I have stated much like the farmer allowing his field to rest so the soil may replenish itself.  The magnetic grids are shifting to allow the twelfth grid to rest.  In this process will come about changes in the earth surface, oceans, and skies.  It will create a different energy on this dimension.  One in which there will be higher energy which will allow the soul to reach higher dimensions in their spirit.  It is good. Do not fear these changes.

Q:  Will the earth still be the same as now - I mean will we know life as we do now?

A:  The earth will be much the same - just the frequency in its vibrations will increase.  In this change will come a greater intuitive ability to know Source, to know each other.

Q:  What about the visions I saw about New York and Hawaii?  Are they to come?

A:  Yes, Little One they will come.  Do not fear for the souls. This is the path they chose to follow.  It is all good.

Q:  I know this is Shambia.  I feel you.  Why did you answer me instead of George?

A:  You have walked away from your inner peace child.  You are allowing fear to come forth.  This is not for you.  You must follow your designated path and allow spirit to flow within you.

Q:  I try, but I am so very tired.  I feel I am writing all of this to store only in a box.  Why has there been no change in that Shambia?  Why do I do this if it just sits in the dust?  Was it just for me to know?

A:  No Little one - the time is not yet arrived for your unveiling.  Be patient - which I know for you is hard.  It will be soon.

Q:  If there is one thing I have learned in all of this Shambia - you guys' soon is a long way off.  haha.....

A:  Not as long off as you think child.


No comments:

Post a Comment