Sunday, November 20, 2011

What Does Loving Mean?

Q: I have begun to ponder on what, "to love," really means, George. In this dimension we find all sorts of definitions of what it means when we say I love you.  Some carry a sexual connotation, some carry attachments. What is love?

A: Love is simply allowing freedom to all things.  It isn't easy to do that the way your world is. You add each soul's ego to that setting and bingo you have a mess. Love is misconstrued here in many ways. If I say I love you but that statement carries with it my ideas or expectations of what I desire from you - then that simply is not love. Love is free. It carries nothing with it.

Q: How do I learn to truly love then? Can I while on this dimension?

A: All souls control their path here and across the dimensions. No one can make another what they want them to be. Some try, but that only brings hate.  When each soul comes to the realization  - that each soul comes here to walk their own path in the way they desire too, one looses the duality thinking for a time.  But because the Ego likes to control things it fights and tries to renew duality in you. The only way to beat it - is to continually meditate within and allow the soul more control. If the soul can balance its counter half the Ego - it can keep duality at bay.

Q: Why is living here in the human form have to be so hard?  Why can't learning be easier?

A:  It can, Luv, through meditation and the acceptance within that there is NO SEPARATION of all things. All things are one energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment