Monday, January 13, 2014

If We Try Can We Move Above Fear?

Q:  I have heard many times not to try and do things spiritually, but to meditate on the need and it will be done. Is this so?

A:  One can not try to inherit a gift that is already given. It is yours already. Everything each Soul needs is a gift inside of them. One just has to seek within to sense it.

Q:  I try but it seems at time to evade my thinking.

A:  Let go of your thinking, Child. You can't think truth into you. It is what you already possess in you. You have only to allow truth to be foremost in you.

Q:  When I was in religion I was taught to try to do good, to try to be spiritual. I never could. So, with that kind of mind training - how do I undo what I have had pounded into my brain?

A:  Simply choose to let it go and relax in Spirit. Spirit will show you everything you need to know.  Being religious is good if you are at that energy level. Some need to be there, but you have ventured way beyond that now and must now let the knowing take full force in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment