Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Creating - Can I?

Q:  You say if I get angry it creates anger everywhere in the Universe. Is it only in our general area or further out too?

A:  It would depend on how much anger one is radiating out from them, child.

Q:  Do you always have to call me child. It's demeaning to me.

A:  I would not want to seem condescending to you child. It for me is a term of endearment. As for your question on anger it would depend on the amount of anger a Soul releases from them self.  The amount of anger released from a Soul produces movement in the energy, which causes it to pulsate. It charges the movement and increases the intensity of each Soul's emotions. It would not interfere with whatever emotion the Soul is experiencing - it would only intensify that emotion. Remember free will is never overridden. So if one were angry - it would intensify that anger. If one were sad - it would intensify the sadness and so on. I believe you get my point. Remember: all energy is one and what affects one will eventually affect all.

Q: I don't think I am fully understanding this I guess. Are you stating the bigotry I would be experiencing here would cause it in others or the anger I felt would radiate out to others? That's a bit heavy for me to truly understand. How could my anger affect someone in let's say, Africa?

A:  The knowing you have at this time child as to who and what you are is so limited. When I say one energy - that means everything on this 3rd dimension is created and run by the same energy. Everything is connected by that energy - the energy of the Eternal Creator - Divine Love. It is all one and the same.

Q:  So, if I am happy everyone will be happy too?  How?

A:  The emotions a Soul is experiencing at the time your energy radiates from within you to without you will affect and intensify the energy that Soul is feeling.The energy you have radiated outward continues to affect all energy connected - the oneness of all things. The energy projected from you  charges the air field and surges to all things - thus intensifying all other emotion and life.

Q: How?

A: I am saying this, if you radiate sadness it can affect each Soul in their present emotional state. Let's say for an example this. If you get angry and the energy from that anger goes out to the Universe it can and will attach to a Soul which is sad, mad, happy, revengeful, hurting - thus intensifying their emotional state.

Q:  Is that fair?

A:  It is not a matter of fairness. Everything and everyone is connected by the energy of divine love. You aren't billions and billions of separate energies. You are one collective energy divided by love to create, live and learn.

2 comments:

  1. For me this is one of the most profound teachings you have channeled to date. So, don't allow yourself to get discouraged by what you don't yet understand, this material is important to me and will be to others at the appropriate time. God bless you and your cotton socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comforting words. i do get discouraged. It seems so few ever even see what I write and often I feel like it is a waste of time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete