Sunday, July 16, 2023

Silence

Q:  I have read in many different writers where they state silence is the only way to truth. One can't learn truth through any concept, thought or belief. Is this true?


A:  Silence is truth for there is no ritual, belief or even your thought of truth that is correct. Truth is simply unconditional love in it's purest form.


Q: I have read where all there is conciousness. Please explain this to me.


A:  Conciousness simply is all there is. The Source of conciousness is our Creater and you. For you and truth are one and the same. 


Q:  How can I be truth when I understand so little?


A: All there is within you. It dwells in all energy. It is the eternal conciousness of all enegy, truth which is unconditional love in it's purest form.


Q: I have read there is only God's Will. That we have no will and everything is preordained. Yet, you have told me unconditional love is actually our free will. I'm getting confused. 


A: Your will is also our Creator's will. You are one and the same. There is no difference. You are here to seek truth though the emotions of the Ego for it is a challenge for all to learn truth.


Q: But, many say we are to kill our Ego - that it isn't to rule us. Yet, you have taught me we are our Creator manifesting here to experience life paths and we are both our Soul and our Ego. So?


A: Every truth is learned at one's ability to comprehend and accept it.  All things are one. The same energy that gives you your life here is the same energy that is within you. it is all one and the same. There was, is and never will be any separation of energy. Thus there can be no Heaven or Hell. It is simply a conciousness of energy divine by unconditional love.  All will return to that one energy.


Q:  I read truth is not a concept. That our beliefs are simply a concept we have created - not truth. So, what am I writing all of this for?  I have been writing since 2004.


A:  Your writings are simply a way to understand truth. They will guide many to seek the truth of who and what they really are.


Q:  What are we then?


A:  A conciousness of unconditional love, which is here to learn who and what we are.


Q: If I am suppose to learn then why do I stuggle so? I seem to struggle with my Ego over which part of me (Soul or Ego) is to rule. How can anyone truly learn in this constant struggling?


A: Each Soul here on their life path will struggle. That is the purpose of one's journey. The conciousness desires to understand all emotions through many different views and feelings. Each Soul was granted free will to learn in their own way. This is life at its fullest.


Q:  Appears to me to be more like torture.


A: Remember our words, "The longer a Soul has traveled this dimension the harder the life path will be." Only the older Souls dwell in the very hard trials of this life path, child.  Need I say more to you on this matter.  One simply needs to experience all things.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment