Saturday, May 22, 2010

Questions

Q: George why am I too ask all these questions, receive answers - then nothing. It doesn't make sense. Why am I writing all these journals and they sit in a box? A: The time for awakening is soon, child. Q: Who is this? Shambia? A: It is I child. You worry for not. In the appointed time all will be revealed. Q: I just want to win the lottery so I can quit my job and start working on organizing my journals. A: That would not be to your liking just yet. Q: What - no way - to win the lottery - man - that would be to my liking. Think of all the people I could help. People that so desperately need help. People I love. A: Child, it would not be to your liking - trust me. Q: Trust me it would. We could argue all day but that would get us no where. I still don't understand why me and why nothing. I have so much good word from all of you and no one to share it with. Why? Just to help me? A: Are you not worth it? Q: Man, not if it is just for me. A: Every soul is worth it to the Father. Not one is without him or everyone else. All are joined by the same energy - the energy of pure love. When you were sent here to walk this path, you were anxious to get started, but once you got here, the Ego began to control you - it slipped into the inner part of your mind, buried. Until you opened the door in 2004 - it never revealed itself to you. You see Source will never over ride one's will. It had to be your choice. Now that the door is open - the perfect timing will come. Be patient child. For your work is to begin soon and it will not be an easy road to trod. Q: I know - that's what scares me. I am a weak person. A: No child, you are not, for a weak person would not talk to us. Q: Its not hard for me. Why would it be hard for someone else? A: The difference in the energy fields. It weakens one. You have been willing to do this out of your love for Source. Q: Frankly I think people will only brand me a nut case. A: Many will, but for some the words we have spoken will transform their lives. That is good. For only when they are free of all thought can they truly accept the truth within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment