Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why?

Q; Why, George all the hell here?

A:  The energy is changing.  I warned you about it coming a couple of years ago.  I guess you do not heed as quickly as we do.  I forget that sometimes.  As the energy changes - speeding up - the emotions of all souls is accelerated.  What was weird now becomes the norm.  It will worsen, I am afraid.

Q:  Not sure I want to experience this, George.  I am very tired of struggling.

A:  Yes, I know, Luv. Things will lessen up for you sooner than you think.

Q:  The only way for my world to truly change is for me to win a lot of money and be able to live again.  I can not handle being a burden to my children and I hate even beyond that  - seeing my husband hurt as he does.  It is not fair and he does not deserve this. Neither do I for that matter. He saw a house today.  He loved it - but there is no way we can ever afford it.  It was just over $100,000. It hurt me to see him so sad.  He's ego has been =bruised beyond words.  I am getting mad inside - my anger is building up and I am afraid I will blow.  I see so many suffering.  I want to help and I can't.  Why, George? 

A:  It is the energy changing, decisions made and so little sharing anymore.

Q: What does sharing have to do with our conversation right now?  Come on - either talk to me truthfully or lets forget this.

A:  Lets wait until you are less upset, Luv.  It will turn out much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment