Monday, January 30, 2012

Let's Talk About Love For a Moment......

Q; We have talked and talked about love a lot. But, one thing confuses me. If we are here to discover the true meaning of what love is why does it have to be so hard on us?

A: To learn love one must have their emotions affected. If everything in your life path was rosy, how would you ever learn what unconditional love is? One must suffer emotionally many times to come to the realization of what love means. You can't learn to love unconditionally without pain and suffering.

Q: Then why do I want to learn it?

A: For each soul to move upward in the dimensions they must become more and more one with unconditional love. For only as one discovers love can one become more and more aware of who and what they are - one with Source.

Q:  Okay, then if I suffer and go through hell, I am suppose to discover unconditional love in me? I'm sorry but the way I feel right now I'm not sure it would be worth it. I feel like I have gone through enough pain and suffering the past 8 years to last me the rest of my life path here...Lol....

A: It is up to each soul as to how slow or fast they wish to learn. No one is less spiritual if they go slow and no one is more spiritual if the go fast. Each soul goes at their own pace. A spiritual walk is not a contest to see who seems more spiritual. For being spiritual is a changing within you that leads to an understanding of what loving unconditional does for you and means to you. It is simply a discovery within.....There are no superior beings who are above all others spiritually.  Each just walks their path in their own timing learning as their Ego and Soul balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment