Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Okay - How?

Q: Okay, George you state I am to meditate and this will help me find my peace. As I try to do this - my mind will travel a hundred miles per minute. I try to stop it, and manage a few seconds - then it is off to the race again. You said I was to keep doing this and the seconds would increase to minutes, then hours......Well, it has not worked so far. I simply can not find stillness in my mind. It is too emotional I guess. Is that because I have always walked the female side in my paths? A: It could have a great deal to do with it, but you must continue to try. You truly need to meditate. The work you are doing is very hard on you - especially when you have been ill. You work long hours and drive long distances each day. You need this time to recoup your strength. Q: I need a long rest, George. You and I both know this. I need time to nip this flu bug, asthma and stuff in the butt.....Yet, my life at this time does not permit this time of healing for me. I simply have to work whether I am sick or not. My husband has been suffering with a diabetic ulcer on his foot for a year. He can not work. I refuse to allow him to loose his foot. A: That is why it is important for you to allow healing time for yourself. Q: Give me what I ask and I can..........

No comments:

Post a Comment