Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today - A Day of Rest

Q: George, we all need a day to rest once in a while. I guess it helps motivate our spirit into searching within. What do I find if I search? A: You will find spirit is within you and every soul finds it in their own way. One can not find an other's path, only their own. You say,"How do I know what path to go on?" One doesn't search for a path - one simply goes and the path finds you. To be spiritual isn't a doing thing - it is simply being. Don't try to be something, Luv - simply let something be. Spirit is you. It is simply a matter of allowing it to be. Q: All of my life everyone told me - try to be spiritual but the more I try the less I discover about Spirit. Yet, I feel this need to try anyway. Why? A: Religion has taught souls to try and become spiritual. Walk this way or that way. One can not achieve spirit by works. One can only find Spirit within and in rest. Do not strive to obtain Source - be him. Allow love to overtake your Ego and allow your Soul to come forth. Q: It isn't easy to do George. I struggle with the now things. A: No you struggle with the past and the future things. Live in the presence of now. Do not borrow from the past or the future. One can not change the past - it is gone. One can not manipulate the future - it will be what it will be. Just know that love has got your back at all times and will not let you down. Now you are thinking - it sure feels like it now. You must realize that what you are experiencing is good for you. You are learning about life and growing up. It is often very trying on one but very needed for all. Q: Yeah - then why can't I remain peaceful in all this experiencing? A: Because you continually doubt Love's love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment