Monday, June 6, 2011

Tell Me........

Q:  I want you to tell me something. Something that will help me at this time.

A:  All I can do is to aid you in your path.  The path must be one of your choosing. You ask how -  how can I really change my path.  You change it by changing your heart.  To change ones heart one must merge the Ego and the Soul and allow them to change it to their liking.

Q:  Yeah - but their desires may not be what - me - the emotions wants.  So how can one get all three to agree?

A: By accepting that all happenings will lead you forward in your quest to discover what love truly is.  This is not a path to have it soft, but a path to teach you and strengthen you.  Sometimes things have to get tough to do that.

Q:  Well it is time I got some down time - a little TLC.  Of course what I think of as TLC probably isn't what you think it is. Right?

A: Quite the contrary Luv, I couldn't agree more with you. But what you are going through is what you chose.

Q:  I can't imagine choosing the current path I travel.  I am in a job I hate, broke, have no home and have a husband that suffers physically. My children are all in jobs they hate and barely scraping by.  I want them to have their dreams.  I can't have mine now, so I at least want them too.

A:  You shall have your desires.  The timing is up to you and your choosing it.....You have to choose it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment