Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Word Choose Really Annoys Me

Q:  You tell me all the time, George, to, "CHOOSE," my path, or my decision, or my wants.  But, what you don't tell me is, "HOW TO DO IT." Its easy for you to say, "Choose, " but it is not so easy on this dimension to choose anything.  It seems as if the Soul and Ego war daily with our emotions.  I think sometimes - our emotions - gets the raw end of the deal.  It is not easy to understand what Choosing really means for one.

A:  The Soul and the Ego when merged have the same desires, but when the person comes here and their Ego is veiled from its counterpart the Soul - yes - it is often very difficult for the person to truly understand how to choose their path. It isn't easy to merge the two - to achieve the path desired by one's emotions.  The Ego wants to be in control all of the time.  It's desire is to maintain a life path of its choosing where it is king.  If the emotions wins - the Ego has to back down.  It is a battle to win here.

Q:  When does the emotions get to have its desires?

A:  When the Soul overrides the ego and allows it.

Q:  Well, as far as I am concerned my Ego is too darn powerful to ever give up control.  I just want some peace and rest from all these struggles I am bombarded with.

A:  Even when a Soul is bombarded with sadness, anger, greed, selfishness or whatever desire one has - there can be unity and peace within it.  One has to recognize what is happening within the Ego and the emotions and rest in it.  When our emotions rest against the desired demand of the Ego - it finds it is less dismayed. Peace can be in any situation - if one allows the Soul to come forward and merge with its Ego and bring peace to them.

Q:  Easier said than done, George.

A:  It is as YOU choose to believe, Luv.  If you believe it is impossible for you - than it shall be as you think.  The mind is extremely powerful.  It can make or break any situation.  When you come to that realization within you - you will see - thoughts create your path. 

Q:  Okay - if my thoughts create my path - why have I not received what I have thought and spoken?

A:  You have not spoken from your heart - only your emotions.

Q:  How do I speak it from my heart?

A:  Go within and seek it from Source - who is within you and is you.  You are one.

Q:  I thought I had.

A:  You think it - but doubt it in your heart.  Think about it - when ever you have spoken your desires you have said within your thoughts - it probably won't happen for me - have you not?

Q:  Yeah - guess I am too use to the path being negative......

A:  Then choose to change it for yourself.....Its up to each Soul  - to achieve their desired path.  No one can choose it for one.  The path is yours to create......

No comments:

Post a Comment