Monday, September 5, 2011

Love....Why Is It So Hard?

Q:  George, why is love so hard to accomplish in us?  We talk about it, think we know what it is - then something takes place and wham - love is no where to be found.  Why is that so?

A:  To truly love is hard because to truly love is to lay down your Ego and your Ego will never go quietly.  Here with the Ego in the ruling position - it will not allow love to become the center of each soul.  If it did it would no longer be in the driver's seat.  But, remember all came here to experience all emotions.  This is only accomplished through the Ego - who is your emotional side.  It isn't bad - its just how it was meant to be here.  As you become more aware of your soul's ability to truly love - you become more loving. But love must start at the act of loving one's self.  That is hard to do as society, parents, churches and people who influence us - teach us guilt.  Guilt takes away love.  It teaches one to judge. The judging starts within one's self first then radiates out to others.  This is how each soul's journey begins here. One simply has to reach out to their soul and grasp love.  It is so good to feel that pure love radiate within one.  You have experienced it many times.

Q: Yes, but I get discouraged because it doesn't seem to stay long.  I find my faith in love falters and then I feel bad.

A: Does not every one's love falter, child?  Can one truly understand love if one is divided within one's self?  No. For love is only learned as your soul and ego merge - reminding them both what they are and where they came from.

Q:  Who answered me this time?

A: It is I Shambia, child.  Do you not feel the love I am merging you in at this time?

Q: Yes.

A: Then accept my love and let it heal you.  For there is much division within you.  You fight your work.  you doubt it.  Yet, it is as breathing within you. You try to lay it down - but you can't. It is merging with you and you feel it, despite the fact you want to deny it at times.  That is okay child. It is slowly taking you over and you will see just why and how you are truly loved.  Can you not feel it?

Q: Yes. But I feel so unworthy of it.

A:  All are worthy of love - for that is where you were created. As you progress in your path (as all others also progress) you will see what love is and also what you are - love within love.  It is so marvelous to feel. Is it not?

Q: Yes, I feel it now, but why can't I keep it?

A: If you kept the true feeling of love 100% of the time - why would you continue to journey and learn and grow?

Q: I guess I see your point but I just wish I could grasp what love really is and hold onto it forever.

A: That is to come child for every being of light. For all will return to what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment