Sunday, September 4, 2011

When Will The Sadness End?

Q:  When does our break come?  Dewain states I am the one controlling my destiny. I make the rules and choose it all.  Yet, I find that too difficult to understand.  Please explain.

A; This path is one of your choosing, Luv.  You came to do a job and that job has required a great deal from you.  The trials you have experienced have transformed you into this being of light.  This is all appointed within you.  Sometimes circumstance arise in one's path to slightly alter one's path.  This is good but can often bring about much travail within one.  Do not fear this path, embrace it and choose to follow the mark for which you came.

Q: I am tired and I feel forsaken in so many ways.

A: Luv, no soul is ever forsaken.  The reason you feel that way is due to your Ego making you feel it.  Do not heed what it says to your mind.  Go within to your inner light and seek the peace there. It will aid you greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment