Sunday, January 30, 2011

Funny, George

Q: You are so funny George. How can I change a path that seems destined to fail. Every way I go it ends up falling a part. Now Bob is really sick and I have no idea how to help. Some kind of Staph infection in his bones. Apparently - I could have it too. Great. I can not afford time off, George. We barely make it now. A: Why do you have so little faith in love and the Universe? Q: Gee - I don't know - maybe it is because we have been going through pure hell since 2004. A: You have been learning, Luv. This is a time for great spiritual awakening in people. You have opened doors within you that have never been opened. It is good. Q: Right now ALL I WANT is help with these illnesses, my own home and the ability to just plain relax. I hate my job. It is so demeaning and getting even worse lately. Why? What in the hell am I to learn in this but anger? A: You can be angry - it is okay. No one will blame you for it. You have been through hell and still are. It is all right that your emotions are screaming at the Universe, but it will change. Q: Yeah - more shit? A: No luv - love will see you through this. You will come out on top - wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment