Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Bible

Q: George, yesterday someone began quoting scripture to make their point. I tried to state that love was more important than just spouting words from the Bible. This of course infuriated the person. I realize everyone walks as they see. I am not angry or anything at her - except maybe a little sad. But - here is my question. At times in my path as I walk - I see Source and I as totally one - especially when I am writing here. Other times I seem to waver into duality - thinking of God in me but as a separate enity. My husband states I must chose not too. I know he is right but does it make me less spiritual than those that do not waver in their thoughts? A: No child - none are more spiritual than another. If they think they are - they are not. If you see yourself as one - that is marvelous. If you see in duality - that too is marvelous. I am where you are. So you see - I am and You are where we are. Q: Who is this speaking? I feel such a rush of energy. A: It is I child - your creator. I see you stuggle for as you struggle - I struggle. We are no different than each other is. For all walk together at the same speed but not all realize where they are. Q: Are you saying what I think you are saying - that even the one determined to spout scriptures is where you are and one who seeks love is where you are? I'm not sure I can compute that in me totally. A part of me sees what you are saying and can identify with it - but a part of me (I guess my ego) is going -ah not sure. How do I bring my Ego into the like mind of my soul? A: Rest in me child. Do not try to figure things out - to analyze it, just rest in my love - our love - for we are totally and wonderfully one. Thank you Father......

No comments:

Post a Comment