Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love

Q; George, today I put the last of my beloved dogs down. She was sick. It hurts so much to let them go. I know this is not the real world. I am aware of all the things everyone has taught me, but when my heart is involved - there is much pain loosing loved ones. A: Yes, this physical world can be very hard on one's heart. Many souls have failed to find peace because this realm seems so very real to them. It is hard because of the veil between the ego and the soul, to realize this is only a schooling place, a place to discover emotions. The Soul knows but the Ego is veiled from that knowlwdge. So to the ego this is a real place, thus the pain of lost is very real. Q: I don't understand why we had to loose her so soon after Daisy. A: There is much to do and she was holding both of you back. Q: That doesn't comfort me George - that hurts me. A: Yes, I know, but the fact is both you and your husband have work to do. She also missed her companion, Daisy. They travel all the worlds together - have for many lifetimes. Q: I knew Molly wasn't happy since Daisy left. Is that why? A: Yes, she and Daisy are soul mates. Q: But I miss them so much and the pain in my heart aches for them. They were our babies. A: Yes, they were indeed loved here, but they have a higher calling to go to. Let them go - do not hold them here by your pain. Q: I'm trying not too - but it hurts so. A: Yes, I know Luv. Love can sometimes be painful and you certainly have had your share lately. But I can tell you this. There is a greater life path to come and much work for both of you to do. You need no attachments to hold you back. Q: Fine - then take away the longing and the pain. A: It will pass with time, Luv. The love you all four shared will not die but only grow greater with time. They were very happy here with you.

1 comment: