Thursday, June 17, 2010

Darkness of Mind

Q; When we go through trials here - our emotions are often pretty treaded on. We often get tired and want to give up on our journey. Lately I seem to meet a lot of those kind of souls. My heart goes out to them - for I too - have been at that place in my walk here. So I am aware of how it feels. How does one help one that is hurting. I know we talk about love - but George - just saying I love you doesn't often get the job done. A: One can only say I love you. It is up to the soul to step out of the pain and walk their path in peace. Often the soul will struggle here due to the Ego's influence. Remember the Ego is a Drama queen. It loves a good play and it will play its part to the hilt. It is very good at drama. Q: Okay - so if all we can say is I love you, how are we to help them? A: Stand with them no matter which way they go. If that soul chooses to remain in the pain - stand fast with them. If that soul chooses to walk into peace - walk with them. Q: I am very tired today, George. I did alot of work today and had that long drive. I am bushed. So I will close off early in our conversation today. Thanks for your light.... A: It is always our pleasure to aid you in your task, Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment