Thursday, July 29, 2010

Building A Following

Q: George, when I was told I would write three books - you know I laughed my head off. I am not a writer at all, have a terrible education and do not like people to know about me. Getting a following is not something I want. Can I just write the books under an alias? A: Is that what you want? Q: Yeah. A: Then that is your choice if that is the true reason you do not want your name on it. Q: Look- this past week has shown me how words can really hurt someone. It can discourage one, make them cry or angry. I'm not sure I am the one for this task. I fail too much in what I know to be truth. I get hurt, angry, have trouble forgiving, even hate. I am the least person to write books about the Source of all things. Someone more spiritual than I needs this task. A: Luv, if one thinks they are spiritual - they probably aren't. All Souls fail in the areas you mentioned. That is the human way here. But, who and what you are is a different matter. No Soul is more or less spiritual than another. You can't be greater than yourself. Q: Yeah, but I worry about people thinking I am something I am not. I fail miserably at times in loving. How can I write about love - if I can't achieve it? A: You are love - you were created by love. You can not be separate from love. Now - you can over ride it with your Ego if you so choose. That's where the Soul screws up and usually says things best left unsaid. Sometimes it is best to just let be. Q: Someone acted like my husband was full of his ego in his writing. This hurt me. I know where Bob was 5 years ago and where he is now. It is miles and miles different. He receives the same things I do, but just in a different way. But he writes more eloquent than I do and it sounds different. I am very protective of him I guess. A: Yes, you are - but that is how it should be in a relationship. Your relationship with Bob should be a type and shadow of your relationship with others. Do you say everything you think to him? No, you don't. Why? Because you care about his feelings. That is the way all should think before they put their mouth in gear......Lol Q: But we don't, George - we just go ahead and blab..... Why? Why do we self -destruct ourselves? Ruin relationships? Hurt Souls? Why are we so bent on hurting our relationships? I didn't have to hurt that kid. I could have just kept deleting the emails. Why did I do that? It really hurts me. I feel so unloving. How can I truly learn to love as Source loves? A: Source is pure love. He creates love. He radiates love. None can love as Source does , but as we grow in spirit our love grows and expands into a greater love. It continues as long as one seeks it. Q: I long to love unconditionally. But my Ego says -"Yeah and you will get the shit kicked out of you too." Then I fear and wall up. How do I overcome that? A: Its all a matter of choosing to over ride your Ego and what it is saying. It isn't easy to do - its strong and very determined to get its own way. But it can be done if you choose it with your whole heart. Q: Help me learn to do that, George. A: Choose it, Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment