Saturday, July 24, 2010

Down A Bit

Q: My being struggles within itself today, George. I wonder why I was to write these things and yet it remains to be just words on a page. My being here struggles with its emotions, its desires and wants. My existence is in an uproar and it doesn't sit well with my Ego and its emotions. I don't understand the path I have taken. Why things come and go as they do. I fight my emotions and wonder if it will ever ease - this war within me. Is it to never ease? A: Luv, We see your turmoil and understand. This path can be hard. It can be discouraging. Yet, in its timing all things will be as you dream. Your Ego says when. Your Soul says when your spirit is ready. Yes, this produces a war within for any soul. That is the journey of this path. To learn to find peace in the midst of a storm. We see how tired you are and how sad you are. This too, is okay - it is part of each soul's journey here. If everything was rosey - why would you even bother to stay. Life is like a roller coaster. It will have highs and lows. It will swing drastically to one side or the other, but eventually it will stop. The soul will rest. Your journey has indeed been rough. But we can truthfully say it will soon change and become easier. You are due some TLC as you call it. Love can be harsh in its teaching of one. It is a purifier. It cleanses the Soul and Ego and makes them balance into one. That can often be harsh to handle. The trials you have been treading through are changing and molding you into the spiritual being you needed. It is good. Yes, we realize it has been very trying for you but oh so necessary. The path you will soon trod will be one of great direction. It is not for the faint of heart. It will be one hard to bear at times. So you needed to toughen up a bit. There are things to come you will need to be free from all fears. There are some still left in you from the teachings of childhood. They need to be opened and dealt with. The timing for all of the books to be will be sooner than you realize. You will not have to dwell as you are for very much longer. Be patient child. You want everything now. Q: Come on George, one minute you tell me to live in the now and now you are telling me to wait. Make up your mind....Lol A: I am laughing out loud. Yes at times it may appear to you to be confusing, but what I say is this. Every lesson you chose was preconceived for you by your soul and ego before you came. How you learn those lessons is up to your emotions here. But learn them you will. Do not feel as if you are wasting your time writing this. It all has its own time to be brought forth. Q: Why tell me things that don't come to pass? A: All things come to pass - but maybe not in the way your mind has seen it to be. Q: What does that mean? A: If we tell you something - your mind starts to dwell on it and then pictures its way to the happening. It may or not be the true way of that path. But what we say will come to pass in its own way and time. Q: Some have not. A: Some came but in a different way than you thought it would be. Q: Some I was told could only come in the way I saw. A: Timing Luv- timing. It will be as you saw - but when the timing is right. Q: Who chooses - "THE TIMING?" A: Each Soul. Q: I still don't see why tell me anything unless it is to come to pass within a decent time frame. A: Luv, there you go again with time frames. We do not deal in time frames as you do here. We see a whole path as a whole road - with no lines drawn through. You see with lines drawn - each step in a path. We do not. It is a path unobstructed and bathed in love. You see a path reeked with ups and downs, gaps, lines and filled with emotions. We see love - the giver and purifier - the life to all. Q: When do I get to the place I see as you do? A: When the timing is right and you choose too.

No comments:

Post a Comment