Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Offense

Q: George, I recently ask a young sensitive man to remove a video he tagged on my facebook page. I was constantly having to remove emails from people commenting on his video. I am a lover of music, I sing and play piano, so it is not that, but the constant hassle of removing and deleting emails. I offended him and he left my Facebook site. He was constantly arguing with me on my thoughts. My question is this - did I offend him from my Ego? I really care about the young man and it seems I have again hurt him. I feel he has been hurt a lot and is bitter about love. Much pain in him. I hurt now - in my heart - because I failed to allow him love and patience. A: Luv, the young man has indeed much hurt in regard to love. But he chooses to remain bitter inside and chose not to hear. He should have ask to tag your site first. Part of your reaction was out of your Ego, part -you are physically ill -therefore less patient -and part- he needs to be more respectful to others. But that is not the answer here. All people find they try to justify their thinking. They receive light and without even realizing it - box it in. You have received much light but at times box that light in. We have discussed this on numerous occasions. Q: Yes, I am aware of this fact. But my heart hurts because I hurt him again. He will never understand true love - if people - me included keep disappointing him. A: Luv, if a soul is truly seeking love - they will find it. It is within. They can not run away from it or free themselves from it. It is them. If a soul chooses to take offense - it is their choice. He is young and will learn not everyone is out to hurt him. Some do care - but all have a right to respect. Love is hard to learn. It comes as one desires to lay down the thoughts of the Ego and allow the other to be put in front - sort of to speak. There was wrong reaction from each of you - as to the action of love. You felt he was infringing upon your site and he was networking on yours. Love is simply allowing freedom of both. Q: So why did I not show him the action of pure love - why did I fail so miserably? Where is all the teachings you have given me? A: Within you. You did not fail - nor did he. It was a learning experience for both of you. No one has all the answers to love. No one has acheived pure love here. Even we - that have crossed over - still experience things to bring us to a greater enlightenment of what love really is. Only Source knows the whole truth of love. He dwells within you and as you seek you find more and more bits and pieces of the puzzle of love. Do not beat yourself up over this. It is a learning process for all. Q: But I am angry at myself for offending this hurt soul. A: Then he also will have those feelings for you are one - connected in that love. Q: I don't think he has love for me at this time - more like anger and bitterness. That hurts me that I have hurt him. A: He will live to fight another day and he will learn to be more respectful - hopefully of anothers. Q: That's not the point, George. The point is I am older, I have been given more enlightenment - yet I acted out of Ego. It has greatly disappointed me. A: Join the band wagon child. All have come short of the glory of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment