Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love's Quest

Q: Okay - so we are here to find out what love means. But why do we have to always experience constant drama in our life path? Why no - as I like to say - TLC time? A; There is much TLC time as you call it - you probably don't see it as such. Q: By the way I think you meant that - probably not. What I think as TLC (Tender loving care) time is unfortunately not what you are talking of. Right? A: Love is always tender - no matter in which way it is dealt out on your path. What you think as horrible is probably one of your greatest times of learning and teaching you ---- as to the greater joys of love. Q: Easy - my friend - for you to say. I am the one experiencing this path at this present time. A: Ah - again - you miss the point - thinking in your duality mode again. There is no us - there is only one. One entity that truly exists. There is no separation. There is no one else. There is only you. All things that seem to you to exist here is an illusion to your ego mind to create this pathway of learning. What you feel as real to your Ego is real - but in reality it does not truly exist. There is no here. It is all here. Your earthly eyes do not see the real world. It sees only what your Ego has chosen to see and create. Q: Okay a part of me, my Soul, understands what you are saying but a part of me, my Ego - feels this world as real. My loves, my disappointments, my hopes, my dreams, my goals, my friends and the world around me feel very real to me. My eyes see these things as existing. So, as far as I feel and see - this is real. My soul on the other hand understands what you are saying as much as it is capable of. I know there is so much more I do not understand, George. I know that in time as my eyes open more to spirit I will understand more and more of what you say. But, as of now - I sometimes struggle with the human being part of me. A: Yes, that is the way it was to be. How can any experience seem real if one does not see, feel and think it is real? It had to be so. Only in the true free will reaction can the emotion truly be felt and learned. It is so wonderful. The learning experiences are a golden opportunity to experience love at its best. Q: I'd have to truthfully (at this time) say sometimes. Sometimes it is as my grandchild said, "It's too hard." A: Yes, but that is when love is at its greatest energy within you. It is teaching, healing and expanding you. Q: Could I have a little TLC once in a while to prop my love up? Lol A: You get it in every breath you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment