Thursday, July 29, 2010

Words

Q: I am slowly discovering that our words can do a lot of damage even though we mean well. I have become very upset over several things lately that have had to do with words said. I feel these people were being open and honest but it bothered me. Why do we say things George - that are totally unnecessary. Words left out of a conversation that might spark a hurt feeling, an email with their truth in it or even letters. Why do we have such a need to say things here? A: The Ego Luv. It demands it. Many times in your path things said would have been better left unsaid. Although many souls mean well - many things are best not given. Each Soul is walking a path and many things can come in their path that are very difficult on them. Sometimes words even said in truth can devastate one. Q: I know I said something myself that hurt a young man. Why didn't I just go ahead and delete all those emails instead of asking him to remove his video. It would not have hurt me. But, unfortunately I said it and hurt him. Now I regret it and hurt. A: So many times Souls do just that sort of thing. They want to be honest or open about how they feel but what they end up doing is hurting that soul. Some can take it - some are so lacking in self confidence - they can't. It is better to not say anything. Q: There is a scripture I use to quote to myself a lot: There is no sin in words but the wise man refraineth from them. Why can't we just do that? Why the compulsion to always open our mouth? Sometimes we really hurt people. A: Yes, but that is the way of the Ego, Luv. It always wants its way and thinks it knows best. When you think you should say something, stop , think on it a while, then if your spirit agrees - say it. Not everything one thinks is good to say to a soul. Silence is very golden sometimes. It does more to show love than anything else. Q: These words said made me uncomfortable. I worry about what was said now. A: Things will be okay. Do not fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment