Sunday, December 18, 2011

Avoiding My Question

Q: Well, George - I think you avoided my question. Am I to worry about our country? About our freedom?

A: No, do not worry. Many things will change in your world. Both in your political system, society and in the religious world. Many are becoming disillusioned with the way things are and will revolt. The country has run too long on selfishness and it will have to balance out.  That is not to say things won't stay similar to how the are at present but people will not longer just follow along. There will be questions asked of the people in power and even some removed by the people.  It is due.  The higher powers of this world will see the people will no longer swallow all they say.

Q:  So, what do I do?

A:  Nothing. Just go on as regular and trust the Universe to lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment