Saturday, December 10, 2011

Continuing Our Angel Conversation

Q:  Okay if you are me and I am you what are we?

A: Do you truly wish an answer?  Think hard before you answer me.

Q: Yes.

A: Everything and everyone is one thing - the pure energy of love. That which  has no beginning and no end. That which has always been.

Q:  Are we saying we are all just one entity?

A:  Yes. There is only one true energy but billions of creations from that one energy. You know from the vision given to you about creation.

Q: Okay, if I am the one and only - then why don't I have all the answers now?

A: You do - but they are only revealed as you seek them.

Q: Okay - then how do I do that and have them become one with me instead of just in my head?

A: They are one with you now. You just don't see it yet.

Q:  How do I let myself see it?

A: CHOOSE TOO..........

No comments:

Post a Comment