Thursday, December 15, 2011

What About All the Politics Going On - Should We Fear as they say?

Q;  What about all the politics going on - should we fear as they say?

A: Fear is yours if you accept it. What is to be is needed in your world. So many have been led astray from the truth within all mankind. Religion has controlled man so long that man no longer knows freedom or freedom of thought. Society also hinders freedom.

Q: There is a part of me that becomes fearful of the future. I'm not sure just why. I haven't followed these things for so long. I just trust I will find the right path for me. So why do I tend to fear occasionally?

A:  The old teachings of your past tend to separate the truth from within your mind. Do not fear anything. You will know the right path and will follow the life path you chose.

Q: Will things become so bad, freedom lost and starvation as they say?

A;  Life must be brought back into balance. Each soul must once again see their own path. Too many have forgot to seek their own path and have followed society, religion and loves instead of seeking their true nature.  Only love can once again heal this dimension. Let your love grow and forget the pains of the past.  Man will return to their true self  again. It will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment