Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Words Spoke

Q: A while back you told me to be careful of my words. You said every energy I send out comes back to me.  Today I learned that in a huge way. A person had told their ex-wife they would all be better off if she would just die.  He  - died this week.  It is a sad thing, but are our words that heavy?

A: That young man desired it in his heart.  Words spoken are not to be taken lightly. For all energy we put out comes back to us, even to those of us in our dimension. No one is exempt. Yes, the words you speak can often have consequences and can even be dangerous. So as I have said before be careful what you say or wish.

 Q: Can my words truly have such power in my life journey? Can I truly wish something and it happens?

A:  Many times you have asked for something and it has comes to pass. Words are powerful things. You need to be aware - often in the heat of a moment - the heart may desire something and it will come to pass. Later the soul may regret, but often it is too late to heal the damage.

Q:  I find it awfully hard to believe I can say something mean and it could happen.

A: Words are pure energy, and if you add the desire of the heart with them - it brings the desired action into play. So, as I have often warned you be careful what you say or what you wish for.

Q: I find this very hard to see, for I have often said things and they have never come forth into existence. In this instance the young man wished for his ex-wife to die - but it was he who passed.

A: Words spoken in anger, sadness, or desire where the heart is in full gear - produces the action. Remember the consequence doesn't always respond in the way we want it to.  Words carry their own force.

Q: So why haven't the words I have spoken come forth?

A: Because your soul and ego were not in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment