Saturday, December 10, 2011

Will I Ever Feel One With All Things?

Q:  George, will I ever feel one with all things while here on this dimension?  I realize we can't feel 100% of spirit 24-7, but can I not at least loose all feelings of duality?  Why do I struggle with it so?

A: Part of it is due to your upbringing in a strong religious atmosphere.  Part is you fear of loosing you as you know you now. Any soul fears if they feel one with all things the will loose themselves. Yet, in reality you will only loose your fear, but you will become a much stronger soul.

Q: A part of me knows this and wants it but another part of me worries about denying all I was brought up to believe.  Why is it so hard to lay down the past?

A: Because where you are gives you security - at least you think it does, but to recognize your true self as you really are - will truly bring strength, security and peace to you.

Q: Then why don't I accept it and not waver back and forth at times?

A:  All waver until they loose their fear of the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment