Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Shift

Q: When we first talked about the coming shift it was as if it were a physical happening. The other day you talked as if it were a spiritual consciousness awakening. Which is it? A: First - the energy of this dimension will change. It is speeding up to make way for a new spiritual awakening in all Souls. The energy of this planet runs about 15 GRP's slower than needed. Q: What pray tell is GRP's? A: Gravity rate percentage. Q: What is that? A: This dimension runs on a gravity rate percentage. Without going into a scientific explanation lets just say this: the gravity that holds everything down is controlled by a percentage rate - such as 12%, 30% or 100%. It has to lessen to allow the energy to speed up which is very difficult to accomplish with people here. Usually when this world changes people are not on it. So in order to do this without harming the living things it has to be done in increments. This is being done daily now at about .001 % per every 6 hours. This causes the least amount to damage. Q: If it were faster what would happen? A: The atoms would heat too fast and reek havoc on this planet. Just think of billions and billions of atoms overheating this planet. It would cause many deaths almost by the minute. Q: So, this is being done at a slower pace to prevent that? A: Yes, but even at this slow pace repercussions are happening to this world. Q: Are you speaking of the earthquakes, floods, changes in the earth's surface and the sea? A: Yes, the ocean's three areas are beginning to churn at a higher rate. This is causing many severe changes in its normal way of being. The fish are responding differently. Some are dying faster - some are becoming more aggressive than normal - some are beaching. Q: Since you have often stated that the animals and such all come from very old Souls - did they agree to this pathway? A: Yes, before they came to walk their path. Q: The very few times I have said to someone what you told me about all animals, trees, plant life, rocks and all things come from the very oldest of souls - people looked at me like I was crazy. They simply did not agree. A: It is not necessary for anyone to agree. These books you are to write are for knowledge of Source and his power. They are not being written to gain a following. Q: No chance of that George - people just think I am either crazy or a kook. haha..... Besides I do not want to be a person someone would think of as a guru or on a pedestal. I am simply writing these books because I was ask too. A: Don't leave out you choose this path, Luv. It is a honored path. But all are aware of your feelings of being sought out as someone on what you call a pedestal. Stay that way - it will keep you humble. Q: First of all George - I have never felt worthy of such a task. Nor do I even want it. But an agreement has been accepted and I will continue to try and do my best. A: Your best is only as best as you are willing for it to be, Luv. You are the creator of this journey. You alone decide how it will be. Q; Then I will try to do my best for Source. I sure wouldn't mind some easement in my private life thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment