Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why?

Q: Why am I given this task? A: You chose it before the beginning of your journey here. Q: Why? A: So the realization of who and what each Soul is would be brought to life. The knowing of who Source is would become one with all souls. Q: And how do you think that is going to be when I am the only one reading this blog? A: In its time all will be revealed. Q: In the meantime I write to myself? Isn't this the way it was suppose to be - I write just for me? A: In its time all will come to light. Q: It will if I survive all the stuff I am going through. That is questionable. My health is beginning to be troublesome. I think I am physically worn out and emotionally too. So what do you suggest for me George? Don't say meditation. I haven't been able to succeed at that yet. Give me another answer. A: Trust in our words. We can not lie nor do we want too. If this were not to be I would not be stating this. Q: We will see won't we, George. I don't mean to sound hateful but I seem to be screwing up in all aspects of my life lately. I have alienated almost everyone. I seem to stay frustrated. Why? For what reason is all this? I go through more lessons than anyone I know. Why? To make me crazy? I guess I don't get the reasons for the tests yet. I feel so useless anymore to myself or anyone else. I can't seem to find my way to peace. Part of me knows the way - part of me still struggles. When do I succeed.? A: In the time of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment