Sunday, August 29, 2010

Talking From Our Ego Mind

Q: George, people are always talking about how we all react and speak from our Ego mind. Okay-how do we do different? A: Luv, here on this dimension all talk, react and think from their Ego. That is the whole purpose of this walk - to learn emotions. Q: How does reacting or talking from one's Ego mind ever teach us? Seems like all it does is keep us from the knowing. A: Here the Ego is loud and clear. It directs each life drama from its own attitude. Each time one reacts with their EGO - the Ego is separated - this causes pain within the soul. One can not live without unity. When each Soul desired to come and walk a certain path - that path included all the lessons one needed to learn the emotion in a very realistic manner. Each Soul reacting with the Ego will see their path from only that angle. That is the purpose of this walk - to learn from the lessons we cause and experience. Q: Okay - so we react from our Ego every time? How do we learn not too? A: Luv, while here all react from the Ego's full consciousness. That is the whole purpose of this walk. One can not learn if one does not face the lesson in full emotion. Q: Well, I for one want to learn not too. I am tired of learning from only my Ego's selfish nature. It makes me screw up too much. I want perfection....Lol A: Not one Soul was, is or ever will be perfect in this earthly flesh. How can one learn if they do not step on stickers once in a while? One simply must go through each lesson to cut out a little more of themself from their Ego's control. Q: Why does it have to be so hard to learn life's emotions? To find love and peace? Why can't our walk here have some TLC in it? Does our Ego have to always be so bad? So selfish? A: Luv, the Ego isn't bad at all. It is learning how to love - truly love. The lessons are needed for the Soul and the Ego to become one - to unify. Each time the Ego learns a lesson it draw closer to it's counter part the Soul. They merge and true love is experienced in them as one. Q: Okay - we learn - but why come here just to learn? Man - the life lessons here can become very tough on one. A: That is good - in pain one truly learns. Q: That is easy for you to say, George, you aren't the one here - learning these lessons. A: I was at many times. Some of the paths I walked were extremely hard on me - but I survived as all will in time. I grew in my knowing of what love means. That is the wonderful part. Each lesson brings one closer to discovering who and what they are. It brings the Soul and Ego into balance and love becomes more prominent within and without them- but not as two but as a whole - balanced. Q: Okay to learn when they merge gets us a deeper view of what is? A: More than just a view - an enriched experience of what love within you is. Love is Source. When you experience an epiphany you see into the Soul of who you are. You experience for a moment the endless knowing of love - the love that purifies each cell within you. You become at that moment aware of the oneness of you and Source and all that is. Q: Are you stating we merge with Source within us? A: Yes - totally and freely. The Ego and Soul of you merges with the pure love (Source) within you. That is why each Soul comes here to learn. As each time we learn our lesson here we merge with the very core of the love that created us. We become one with all things - within us and without us. Only in pure love can one experience what it means to love freely. Q: So, here I will always react from my Ego - is that what you are saying to me? If so, I am doomed to be separated from all. I seem to react badly a lot - from my Ego. Why don't I ever learn? A: Luv, all learn and learn the easy way or the hard way - but learn they shall. That is the whole purpose of this path. Why else would you come but to learn. Q: I don't seem to be learning very well lately. A: Oh but you are, Luv. Each time your Ego goes into its defense mode or into high gear - you are learning. for it will always cause one pain. Q: I'm tired of pain. That's all I seem to experience lately. A: That is how you learn, Luv. It is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment