Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why Am I Always screwing up?

Q: Lately I seem to step on everybodies toes. I say the wrong thing - I do the wrong thing. What is up, George? Am I just becoming a bitch? Or is is some kind of spiritual test? What is happening? My friend Paul said the same thing. He is going through Hell. Is it the new energy coming in? What's up? A: First of all if one causes offense that is what the other Soul accepted. If one loves without any strings - that is exactly what is means - no strings. One can not get upset - if one holds no expectations or ideas of how things should be. One let's the other soul be as they are. The other is - yes - the energy is rapidly changing to a faster pace. The shift within and without is taking place as we speak. It will take a while for it to complete its specified journey. Each soul is experiencing a higher frequency of energy. This is taking it's toll on the slower energy. Remember when we discussed the coming shift of energy? We talked about it being so hard on souls that they would choose to leave. They are beginning to leave by the thousands all over the world. Do you still wish to go? Q: George, I am frustrated with the way my life is at present. My children and my friends are all suffering. I have a friend who doesn't even have a bed and I can't even help him. It makes me so angry. I just want all of us to get a break - some TLC. I would like to be able to write the books but working as I do I am just too tired to do it at night. A: So, what you are saying is you want some TLC but you really do not wish to leave? Q: I guess - sort of..... A: Good.....The new energy coming in is so full of enlightenment. It holds within it much knowledge for all souls that wish to hear. The way things are at present in this energy field will be changing drastically. Dreams will be more prominent in souls. The psychic ability will enhance in those willing to let it work. Those that remain in the old energy will begin to loose their abilities. They must move into the higher frequency to maintain it. The climate will change and so will the seasons which will cause more drastic elements, such as heat, cold, snow, ice, wind and earthquakes. One must move with the energy. Its a matter of choosing to accept the higher energy into one. Q: What will happen if we don't? A: Nothing except one will loose out on a greater knowing of Source. There will be changes but it will be within souls. Some that choose to move forward will be able to talk to souls through their mind and see things to come in a greater way. The door to one's third eye will be opened up into a greater frequency. Children will be more perceptive to the knowing. They will accept love in a greater way than those of the slower energy. Many changes coming, Luv for all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment