Saturday, January 22, 2011

Plenty of Info To Thaw On

This was given to me on January 19th in a McDonald's restaurant around noon. Q: George, we have been discussing the changing of the magnetic grids. Everyone is talking about the North and South poles changing places. Is this true? If so, how can that happen without totally destroying earth? A: First of all they aren't actually changing from top to bottom but they will shift due to changing of the grids. When the 12th grid shifts from the 12 spot and the 11th grid takes the 12's place- the poles will shift. A lot of the water lines will change, mountains will shift, plants, trees - all will shift. Many will die and be reborn. Q: What do you mean by, "be reborn?" A: They will replace themselves - shift - move over. Q: This all sounds really sci-fi. What will happen to us humans? A: Many will choose to leave but many will stay. The shift for humans here will be a tremendous opening of their brain and it's powers. Their consciousness of Source will be much more open and more awareness of the unity of all things will be. Q: If we use more brainpower will we be able to talk by thoughts not words? A: Those whose consciousness of Source is sought - will be taken into a deeper awareness of who and what they are and yes - they will find many new awakenings within them. Q: What about the books I was to write? Are they to be written or are they just for me? A: You think with the power of your Ego. Think with your Soul. You will see much. Q: See what? A: What your journey is to be. Q: What is my journey, George? A: To achieve awareness of all things as one. To write the books. To seek higher knowing of Spirit. Q: I am aware of who I am in a lot of ways but my Ego and my emotions get in my way. How does one overcome adverse circumstances? A: By not fighting what you are experiencing but by knowing deep within - love will prevail for you. Q: Easier said than done, George. A: Yes, as I have said before it is quite difficult here on this dimension with the Ego in control. But, one can accomplish a lot if one allows one's Soul to balance with their Ego - with meditation. Q: I can't meditate. I try and my mind goes a hundred miles a minute. A: If you keep saying that - then indeed it shall be as you say. Your words hold great power. Use them wisely, Luv. Q: You tell me all the time that my words move my path, yet, I have spoken many things - never have they appeared. So? A: You must believe what you say. Many times you speak without believing what you state. Q: Just how do I do that? I try - to no avail. A: By seeking within to your Soul's heart. Get the Soul to agree and it shall be. Q: So far - my Soul never seems to agree with my Ego's wish. A: It isn't easy, Luv. One has to go within and be still. Q: Oh boy! That's a good one for me. My brain is never still. A: Give it a good try anyway. Q: You talk as if the Ego and the Soul were two entities. Are they? A: The Soul is a whole and the Ego is a whole. When they merge the become one entity. Q: You have always said my Soul is 1/2 and my Ego is the other 1/2. Now, you are saying they are both whole entities. I am getting confused. A: Each exist as a unit unto themselves - but - they must balance to be a complete unit. They are whole but not whole. They must merge and balance to be able to produce Spirit awareness in the earthly human. Q: Okay - how do we get them to merge? A: Love and meditation. Love produces unity and meditation allows that awareness to bond with the human.

No comments:

Post a Comment