Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tired, Frustrated and Wondering

Q: What is going on George? Why am I bogged down in a job I hate, struggling and now sick? How can I even begin to write things that are spiritual when I am sick to death of my life? I worry about my husband's health, my kids happiness and mine for that matter. What is going on? Is the energy speeding up causing this? If so, then crap I'm not sure it is worth it - to watch so much suffering among people. A: Luv, this will all pass in time and you will wonder why you worried. Things are not as they seem. Things are in a great move underneath for you and your family. Do not fear or fret. Q: George, pardon me if I am a bit gun-shy. You have said this so many times and things only worsen. Put your money where your mouth is, George. A: My money is where my mouth is, Luv. You see things with your Ego's eye, not your Soul's. Take for instance - you see needs not being met. We see things helping you along the way. When a need arises - it has been met. Q: Look - I have a windshield in my car - now- cracked across. I worry I will get a ticket or it will totally break. Then what do I do, George? My kids are so burdened - I would never ask them to help. My friends are all broke. Now Paul is in deep trouble - I am helpless to help him. Why is there so much suffering? Dewain says it is to worsen even still. I don't think I will be able to handle much more. We have gone through hell since 2004. When is enough enough? A: When you say it is. Q: Ha ha George. That's funny. I haven't been able to change a thing and believe me I have tried. A: Change comes when the heart is centered on it. Q: How does one do that then? A: Center on who and what you are who is - the creator of your path. Q: Well then my creator is nut so. I am tired, frustrated and now getting angry. A: Good - maybe you will do something about it then. Q: Funny, George - very funny......

No comments:

Post a Comment