Sunday, March 10, 2013

Can We Really Heal Ourselves?

Q: George, I remember the day in the shower, my arm and back were throbbing. I asked to be healed and you told me to heal myself. I did. Why can't I do it now?

A: The stress you have been placing on yourself has created a terrible imbalance within your physical, earthly body. You need to meditate.

Q: Why is meditation so important to us here?

A: This physical body is of slower energy. It slowly dies here to make way for the Soul to transform into another pathway. As the molecules break down, the earthly body begins its journey into deterioration. Souls leave when the body is no longer useful and has deteriorated to the point it can no longer exist. This is its purpose - to use only for a time - so the Soul may exist here and walk its pathway of experiences.

Q:  But, why do so many have to suffer so hard?

A: Some came here to experience such pain and suffering. When the emotions are rot the Soul learns so much faster. As I have repeated many times, each Soul is here to distinguish between living in peaceful love or living in pain and suffering.

Q: I still do not get why we would want to come here to suffer so. Why have I always walked a female path here?

A: Male path ways are full of logic and emotions fly by the waste-side.  You needed to be female to allow all of your emotions to question everything. This was in part due to your writings. Do you not?

Q: I question everything and everyone. I try to find out what makes them tic. I am extremely curious.

A: And stubborn I might add. Lol. It's okay though, it was meant for you to be so.

Q: Questioning isn't wrong then?

A: No, all are encouraged to question. That is how they learn. Each question will take them down another path way to learn. It is good, Luv. Question away.



No comments:

Post a Comment