Saturday, March 9, 2013

Post given on 08-23-2010

Q: I was just listening to a talk show about happiness on the radio. The question asked was, " How does one find true happiness?" The panel's remark was just saying we choose it, often does not change our life into finding true happiness. So, George, I am asking how do we find true happiness inside of us?

A: Happiness is in the acceptance of things as they are.

Q: Are you kid of going back to the scripture,"In whatsoever state you find yourself, therewith be content?"

A: In a way yes. If ones chooses to accept their life path as it is - one can learn the lessons quickly and the circumstance can move forward.

Q: I know resenting just doesn't help us. It just makes one more resentful. When one is angry it doesn't bring happiness. The negativity out weighs the positive energy.

A: Yes. That is true, but when one stops fighting against the energy flow it can move forward. It is much like our conversation we had about allowing a loved one to leave, not holding onto them. If you hold on to your energy it can't move forward, things stalemate and you get stuck in a rut.  One isn't able to go forward into the higher dimension of love.

Q: Okay, so I'm stuck in this area of negative energy. How do I change my pathway?

A: All movement affects your life path. When one stop, one stops the flow of pure energy. If one chooses to move forward their energy will move forward. Again it is up to every Soul to move or not to move forward.

Q: But, if I halt my energy, getting stuck in some emotion, will I have missed opportunities?

A: For the moment only. The opportunity will return to be traveled at another time, for all things each Soul chose to learn here will be learned one way or the other.

Q: So, if I halt my path by getting stuck in an energy pattern will I not loose our on a lesson? Will the experience come back to me to learn at another time frame?

A:  Yes, all chosen experience will be trod one way or the other.

Q: What do you mean by one way or the other?
A: Just this, if you miss an opportunity to move forward at one time the same lesson will come again either in the same way or in a completely different way. But, it will return.

Q: What if I give up and leave before I learn, remember it is my choice.

A: One often feels like giving up. That is a natural pattern of the Ego - if its hard - avoid it or forsake it entirely.  But each one will learn it now or learn it later on a different life path.

Q: Is that what they refer to as Karma?

A: True Karma, isn't what Souls teach here. True Karma is the decision to redo a life pattern forsaken in the life path just ended. One has to choose to relearn the lesson. Karma just doesn't come back on it's own.That is the beauty of the life path. One learns and it isn't learn badly or easy. It is simply learned. Love is never going to put more on one that they can bear, nor is it going to force a Soul to do anything against it's free will.

Q: Are you sure about that George. Sometimes I feel completely overwhelmed.

A; Yes, as often as you fight within, I am sure of that. But, truth is truth and love will never overwhelm one.

Q: What if my Ego while here can't handle any more?

A: Say Uncle.....Lol....At times in your path you have come close to total sadness and from deep down within you came an energy of strength. Is this not so?

A: Yes, at times.

Q: That renewed strength is from your Soul, so your path may be finished.

A: I think we need to discuss this in more depth, George. But I have to return to work.

Q: We will discuss this in more depth later, Luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment