Monday, March 4, 2013

Never Say Never

Q:  I have always said to never say never, because once you do you find yourself doing just what you said you wouldn't. Why?

A:  One only has to realize that everything one isn't willing to face will come about so it may be faced.

Q:  Why?

A: Aren't we full of whys tonight. So , child you will learn.

Q: I take it this isn't George.

A:  No, tonight I am Harold. I felt like being the one to communicate, since you have chosen to ignore us.

Q:  Not ignoring you, just tired in spirit and in heart.

A:  Child, you are so unwilling to trust or believe that love will provide all you need. You fear each day as it comes around. Why? Is not life fun to experience for you?

Q; Harold, I have been to hell and back and around again. When does the time of rest come? When do I feel love exists?

A: When you chose to allow it to be. Love is not something you can produce. Love is something within each soul and it is only brought forth by seeking within and allowing it to mold you into itself.

Q: How?

A: By choosing to trust and choosing to believe you are loved.

Q:  How?

A:  By listening to us. That is our purpose to teach you.

Q:  Then teach, but allow me to say what I think without judging me.

A: We never judge. It is no longer a part of us.

Q: Are you saying once we have crossed over , gone into healing and become one again - we don't experience judgement?

A:  Once again only if you choose not too. Remember, George's words. You are the creator of your path, you write the script and only you can change it. So, if one chooses not to allow judgement into their energy after they cross over - it ceases to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment