Sunday, March 10, 2013

Post given on 09-08-2010

Q: We (my Soul and my Ego) agree before we come to walk this life path when we will leave?

A: Yes, but again I state each Soul has the ability to change their path .

Q: That's a good one George, I have never been able to change anything in my path and believe me I have tried.

A:  You and your Soul must agree to the requested change.

Q: How do I get my Soul to agree with my Ego? That a far fetched idea, George. They never agree on anything.

A: No, not really, but it must be a change agreeable to learning love.

Q: So - then how do I get them to agree at anything?

A: The Soul's whole purpose is to know love in perfect balance with it's counter part the Ego. The Ego's whole purpose in this path is to gratify it's desires. Both are good, but completely the opposite of the other.Your request may not fit into what the Soul thinks is best to learn what it feels is best for the path. It may interfere with the Ego's learning. So it withholds it's okay.

Q: I completely disagree with that statement, George. To see one's loved ones suffering interferes greatly with my path. I become so emotionally distraught I can not move any which way. I find myself stuck in this hell of pain. I don't moved forward and all I seem to do is cry. At this point in my emotions I am unable to find release and move on.

A: That is when you must go within to seek peace.

Q: At that point, George I just become angry. So, what good does that do for my walk? Nothing. So, as I have stated so many times, even if each Soul comes here to experience it's own path of learning - those entwined in my path - affect me and mine. So, how in hell do I get passed this pain?

A: Go within.

Q: Is that all you can ever say?

A: Yes, for it is your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment