Sunday, March 10, 2013

Post given on 10-22-2010

Q: When we discuss my path you usually use the term- soon. But, after all this time of writing I have come to the realization your soon and my soon are not the same.They are miles a part.  As far as my time frame -soon means right away. In yours it can mean eons. You once said you have no time frames - and we do. Why?

A: We see things in whole. Due to the fact, you need to see things in time frames here - often what we say doesn't appear in your soon. Many of us have also walked life paths here, so we are aware of your thinking of things in time frames.

Q: Are there any of my guides that have not walked this path?

A: Yes, Harold and Timothy. They are teachers. You might call them trainers.

Q: They have no emotions tied to this dimension's pathway?

A: Only what they have learned from their charges.

Q: Why? Why also are they with me?

A: They are learning as we all are. Just because we have crossed over we are not in tune to all the details of this life path. We learn along with our charges.

Q; I know Harold was my birth guide and Timothy I have been told is his apprentice. So, why would they want to govern me?

A: No one governs anyone. All Souls walk their own path in their own way. We only aid you in your decisions.

Q: But, why would an old Soul like Harold want to be my guide?

A: Because of the work you have to do.

Q: Boy, will he ever be disappointed. I know nothing at this point and wonder if I ever will know these things I am given. I can't seem to practice what I preach and screw up all the time. So, why me?

A: There are no screw ups as you state - only learning experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment