Saturday, March 9, 2013

Post on 07-06-2010

Q: Why must we all go through so much crap?  Why can't our life paths be easy?

A:  Luv, each walk the path they have chosen. You can not carry the load of others paths. Each must be responsible for their own path. It is theirs alone to carry.

Q:  Okay, let's talk turkey here. I am here on this life path walking along with others whose life mingles with mine and effects mine. I dwell here with my Ego in charge and all these emotions that affect me are hurtful. What affects the ones I love here effects me tremendously. I am unable to separate them.

A: Yes, if you allow their pathway to affect you - it will indeed. Turn their path over to them and allow them to journey and learn the experiences they alone chose to experience. You have yours to contend with.

Q: Mine, George, is connected with theirs. The other thing is I refuse to stay here if I become a burden to my children. If I can't function and provide for myself then I do not want to stay here.

A: Luv, your path is one in which you are learning all souls need the other souls. Each soul's path coincides with the others. It was planned this way so that the attachments to others would produce the emotions here to learn one's lessons. One can't learn by themselves. One has to cross paths with others. It is how it was designed to learn.

Q:  George, at this time I am a little tired of all this learning and all I long for is some peace and rest. Will that ever be or do I continue to flounder on this path in sadness?

A:  You walk in whatever emotion you choose to dwell in, Luv. Again it is all up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment