Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Q:  I have been so busy I forgot my oldest daughter's birthday - which broke my heart.  She is so wonderful and I am so very proud of her.

A:  Yes, indeed you have been quite busy.  We have missed communing with you.

Q:  This isn't George speaking.  Who is this?

A:  Harold.

Q:  Hello Harold. Nice to speak to you. You have been with me since my birth here.  Has it all been so difficult for you? George tells me I am difficult all the time.

A: No child - nothing is or has been difficult, although I might add quite interesting as far as I am concerned, but George is a younger Soul than I and needs more time to adjust. I am learning along with you and it is all good.

Q:  I guess you are stating you are even older than me?

A:  Quite older my dear.  That is why I chose this path with you.  It is very exciting for me to share this with you. It is good to see you let the knowing become a part of you.  Many new thoughts are becoming one with you - changing you and setting you on your journey.

Q:  Why me?  I am so unworthy of the task.

A:  All are worthy - none are unworthy child.  You seem to base your feelings on what your Ego thinks you are.  Base them on what your Soul thinks. for I see much growth and love has widened in you.  All is good.  Difficult does not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment