Saturday, April 9, 2011

What's Up Doc?

Q: Given on Feb. 23, 2011......
    George, what is up with my world?  It is emotionally draining me.  A friend said because of my work I was to be forsaken in the physical world. Is this true?  It scares me to think what will be next......

A: Luv, many times our Soul desires the physical realm to the spiritual realm. One can have one without the other, but not always.  You need to know Source does care and is changing many things in your path for your sake.

Q:  George, if gas keeps going up I may not be able to afford to even drive to work on what I make now.  What do I do then?  Bob is ill and can't work at this time (which I might add - makes him feel like a failure).  Which in turn hurts me.....

A:  Trust in love.  You seem to have a great deal of trouble believing in love - when it comes to you and your loved ones.

Q:  Look at my track record, George.  Life ain't been easy so far.

A:  You see only with your Ego's eyes. Go within and see the truth......

No comments:

Post a Comment