Saturday, April 9, 2011

When?

Q;  I am confused about my writing. You tell me I am to write books and the journals sit in boxes. The pencil marks will smudge and fade before they ever get published at the rate I am going. Or I will cross over before they do.  The things you have shared with me are similar to those that Seth spoke in, "Seth Speaks," only in a simpler way. I read four chapters of Jane's book. It confirmed much of what you have told me but I still do not see the point of why I am writing this stuff.  George, I have a few that read this blog.  Now - UNDERSTAND this - I do not wish to have people think I am some Guru  or something special.  I don't want followers.  I just want to help people understand the truth, to help them open their minds, to follow what they see and not be afraid of changing.
Even I struggle with what you say.  Sometimes I feel it will never sink in. I don't see me as the one to write these words of truth. It seems  - if I were to be the one to write these books - I would fully understand the words you all speak. 

A:  That is only as you see it, Luv.  We see different.  The things we have shared with you are becoming a part of you just as your friend, Dewain stated they would.  He said it would become natural to you.  It is. In answer to your concern - the books  - are they written just for you or many - Many......They will be published at the appointed time.

Q:  George, I'm not sure I will be around to see it.  I am getting very tired.

A:  Yes, we see that, but that will all change in the distant future.  Although I was greatly tempted I refrained from using the word, "soon, " in honor of your feelings about the word.....Lol

Q:  Thank you for that kindness, George.

A:  Your welcome, Luv.  Lol......

Q:  George, when we arrived in the womb did we feel pain or any emotions? The Scientists here state the fetus doesn't feel anything until a certain time.

A:  We all feel - every emotion and pain there is. Just because we enter the birthing place does not mean we don't feel.  But, the process of birth must be allowed so each Soul can walk their path here.

Q:  Well, does it hurt the fetus when the Mother has an abortion?

A: Yes, but the Soul chose to experience that emotion.

Q:  No - the Mother did......

A:  No - the Fetus (soul) did.

Q:  Should a woman have one then?

A: That is up to the Mother and Fetus to decide.

Q:  George, if the child is in the womb - it has no say in the decision the Mother may make.

A:  On the contrary - yes - it does!  It did not have to choose this path.  It could refuse to come and experience the pain.

Q:  Well if you look at it that way - I guess so.

A:  You think as a mother whose children are very dear to her.  Distance yourself from that emotion and you will see the bigger picture of that path.

Q:   I'm not sure I can as long as I am on this path.  It is too emotional for me.  I do not judge those that choose that path at all, I am just stating,  the thought, it causes pain to a child  - is hard for me.

A:  Yes, you are an emotional person and love children.  But, the whole point of this earthly realm is to experience different things.  When one walks this path one discovers the true meaning of love that dwells within them and teaches one to look beyond themselves to others........


No comments:

Post a Comment