Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Confused

Q:  The title sure is a dousy.  I seem to be in that state of mind a lot. I swore I was never going to write or talk to any of you again.  Tonight I was talking with others and what I have seen seemed to start flowing out from within me.  Is it such a part of me - I am unable to walk away from this?

A:  The knowing is you and you can't hide from what you have seen within you and without you.  Most of your boasting was anger pouring forth over things that cause you a great deal of pain.  That will all change.  Your life is going to take a severe change soon - one in which you will feel as if you are in a whirlwind.  Just remember we are there with you and for you and will guide you upon asking.

Q:  No more sadness, George.  I simply can not deal with it.

A:  Only gladness, Luv.  It is time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment